Following considerable feedback from members, Management Committee have reviewed the policy in relation to setup prior to shows and the policy will revert to the following -
1. No set up prior to the day of the show, in the event of a double show, prior to the day of the first show. This excludes gazebos booked through Dogs Victoria. Members note if they are hiring these gazebos they are not able to access them prior to the day of the show, in the event of a double show, prior to the day of the first show.
2. All gazebos are to be set up with the narrow side to the ring to minimise large set ups to the exclusion of many other exhibitors
3. For ring access there are to be no more than three gazebos joined together without a walkway
4. Saved space not occupied at the commencement of the show maybe occupied by any exhibitor
5. No ropes, mats, tarps or other form of marking out is permitted under any circumstances due to safety issues
Please see also ANKC Policy Statements. Dogs Victoria is the state member body of the ANKC Ltd (Australian National Kennel Council Ltd)