Hot off the Press
From the Chief Executive
Welcome to 2022! We hope you have enjoyed the festive season.
We have returned after the holiday period to find our message bank, email inbox and letter box is bulging with applications and inquiries as a result of a number of late 2021 initiatives or actions such as;
• Delays with Australia Post delivering renewals
• Staff and responsibility changes
• Staff absence (Covid/Non Covid related)
• Fantastic response to our membership renewal and database maintenance/update initiatives
• Return to events that has increased title applications
• The holiday period that has provided time for members to catch up on paperwork submissions
Because of this, we expect processing times to exceed our three day turnaround target probably until late January 2022. We appreciate your understanding during this period whilst we get on top of the influx of processing we’ve received.
Whilst we work hard to quickly get on top of the bulging workload, we would appreciate members holding off on following up on recent applications or inquiries submitted so that we are able to focus on processing the initial application or inquiry.
We will advise once we have returned to standard processing times (three day turnaround) so members are able to follow up if there is missing, delayed or outstanding processing matters.
We thank you again for your patience during this time,