Online Member Service
Renew Online - the quickest, easiest way to renew your membership!
The Dogs Victoria Online Service allows you to:-
- Pay your Membership Renewal
- Search and View Pedigrees
To use this online service, members in the first instance must register/set-up an account to become an online user.
Once you have successfully registered, your Login ID and password will be emailed to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Your Login ID is not your membership number. The Login ID is a 9 digit number, which is a unique person number assigned to each person to the membership.
CLICK HERE to be redirected to the Dogs Victoria online service system
Please note Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported for online credit card payments
You will need to use Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to use online payments
HELP - How to Register for an Online Account
- Click on Become an Online User
- Enter your membership name exactly as it stated on your membership card ie Mrs D Victoria
- Email address must be as it is recorded on the ANKC membership database. If incorrect email is entered or we do not have an email address recorded, you will not be able to set-up your account
- Your name will appear automatically in the Person Name field (you may have to wait 10 seconds or so) If it does not appear, the previous information you have entered is not correct and you will not be able to set-up your account
- The password must be at least 6 characters long
- Press submit button.
- (if there is a problem with the password entered, you will receive an error message)
- (if you have not been successful in registering a message will appear, please check previous information entered )
- You will receive a successful notification and your Login ID and password will be sent to your email address
If you require assistance please contact Anna 9788 2509 firstname.lastname@example.org