FAQ - Title Applications
What do I need to include in my application?
When lodging a title application we need the following:
- Application for Title with all points/passes included on the rear of the form
- Original Pedigree/Certificate of Registration
- Required Fee
- Any interstate passes/certificates
What happens if titles are printed incorrectly?
Sometimes titles can be printed incorrectly and we can fix them quite easily. Please feel free to give our friendly processing team a call and we can help sort this out for you.
Can I skip a lower title and apply for a higher title instead?
No. All titles have requirements on how to achieve them and are pre-requisites for a higher title. If a lower title was to be skipped then we cannot award the higher title.
What are the Conformation Titles?
- Australian Champion
- 100 points awarded at a Championship Show
- Australian Grand Champion
- 1000 points awarded at a Championship Show
- Australian Supreme Champion
- Verification of 1000 points (Grand Champion Title)
- Either 3 Best in Show awards or 10 Best in Group awards
- Australian Neuter Champion
- Australian Neuter Grand Champion
- CACIB (Certificats d’Aptitude au Championnat International de Beauté)
To become an International Champion a Dog must earn
4 CACIBs in 2 States, under 3 different Judges and from 3 different FCI Member Countries.