The online payment service is via the ANKC website. Here you can pay your DOGS Victoria membership renewal (only if renewed within 30 days of the due date) and place an online litter lodgement service for litter registration. (only where the owner of the sire and dam are the same the mating is a natural mating, not and AI litter)
You must register for an account to use the online payment service. Once you have successfully registered, your login ID and password will be emailed to you. Please note: Your login ID will not be your membership number. Your membership number is used to access the members area (members login) of the DOGS Victoria website.
Visit https://dogsecom.ausn.com.au/ to use online payment service. (takes you to the ANKC website)
To register for an account:
- Go to the ANKC website (link above)
- click on DOGS VIC under map
- click on Are you a Dogs Victoria member? If yes, Become an Online User or Reset your password
- This screen is where you set-up your account. You must enter your membership name exactly as it is stated on your membership card ie Mrs D Victoria.
- email address must be what is registered on the ANKC membership database. If incorrect email is entered or we do not have an email address on the database, you will not be able to set-up an account
- Your name will appear automatically in the drop down box when you click on the arrow next to Person name. ( it will take up to 10 seconds). If it does not appear, the previous information you entered is not correct and you will not be able to set-up your account.
- The password must be a least 6 character long, including a symbol ie @ $ % & * +
- Press submit button. (If there is a problem with the password entered, you will receive an error message).
- (If you have not been successful in registering, a message will appear)
- You will receive successful notification, with you log in ID and password sent to your email address.
Some general notes when you are conducting an online payment
- If you have previously supplied your photo ID to DOGS Victoria, you do not need to re-submit this information.
- You may notice your date of birth recorded as 01/01/1900. The online system defaults to that if your date of birth has not been recorded on the ANKC database. The date of birth field is ONLY required for junior members. You will not be able to edit the date of birth online.
If you are encountering issues please check the following before contacting DOGS Victoria
- Are you using Internet Explorer? (This will not work with other browsers)
- Are you entering your name exactly as it appears on your membership card?
- Are you entering the email address registered to your name on the database? (If unsure contact Anna)
If you are still encountering problems, please ring Anna at DOGS Victoria on 9788 2509 for assistance.